Late Night Moods Vols 3

Alt text

Disc: 1
01. Matt Dusk – Always
02. Traincha – The Look Of Love
03. Nicky Nicolai – Tutto passa
04. Nicola Conte – Wanin’Moon
05. Coralie Clement - L'ombre Et La Lumiere
06. Jonny Blu – I Need Love
07. Jack Hoban – Counting Waves
08. Stacey Kent – The Ice Hotel
09. Zoë Theodorou – I Believed It
10. Charlie Hunter & Norah Jones – Day Is Done
11. Camille - Pour Que L'amour Me Guitte
12. Nancy Wilson – All Night Long
13. Gordon Haskell – How Wonderful You Are
14. Jackie de Shannon – What The World Needs Now Is Love
15. Willie Nelson – Crazy
16. Sinead O’Connor – Black Coffee

Disc: 2
01. Joss Stone – Bruised But Not Broken
02. Amos Lee – Careless
03. George Michael – You Have Been Loved
04. Keren Ann – Ailleurs
05. Freddie Jackson – I Could Use A Little Love
06. Craig Armstrong – Wake Up In New York
07. Molly Johnson – I Must Have Left My Heart
08. Dinah Washington – Call Me Irresponsible
09. Nat King Cole – On The Street Where You Live
10. Julie London – Love Letters
11. Ella Fitzgerald – Misty Blue
12. Norah Jones – The Nearness Of You
13. Corinne Bailey Rae – Butterfly
14. Air - All I Need
15. Royksopp – Sparks
16. Anja Garbarek – Can I Keep Him?

MP3 VBR kbps

Part 1
Part 2

.::Another post that maybe you've looking for::.

0 comments: